domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012


10 DECEMBER 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Photobucket
Well, the December 29 end-of-year party is drawing near, isn't it.
This time since its been 10 years, I prepared Paradise.
Mana-Sama original cocktail
"Bewitched in blue, a beautiful secret paradise" (slogan)

Photobucket
(the picture is a representation image)

Im preparing a raffle for it.
Naturally I would offer this cocktail to you...
I'm also preparing a non alcoholic cocktail for minors.
I have had previous experience with shakers, so I have quite an interest in cocktails.
Even now there are cocktail apps for the iPhone so when I have time I research them!
I will post information with details later on.
Speaking of which, let's make this year's last year party a special night!
Mana
2012/12/09 (Sunday) 17:36:24

No hay comentarios: